relating to, or resembling a digit, especially a finger.Computer
2. Expressed in numerical form, especially for use by a computer.
3. Of, relating to, or resembling a digit, especially a finger.
4. Operated or done with the fingers: a digital switch.
5. Using or giving a reading in digits: a digital clock.
dig·i·tal (dj-tl) adjective.
1. The power or means to decide.
2. Something that is left over; a remainder.
3. A stable mental or psychological state; emotional stability.
4. An influence or force tending to produce equilibrium; counterpoise.
5. The difference in magnitude between opposing forces or influences.
6. a.) A state of bodily equilibrium: thrown off balance by a gust of wind.
b.). The ability to maintain bodily equilibrium: Gymnasts must have good balance.
7. A harmonious or satisfying arrangement or proportion of parts or elements, as in a design.
8. A state of equilibrium or parity characterized by cancellation of all forces by equal opposing forces.
9. Chemistry. Equality of mass and net electric charge of reacting species on each side of an equation.
10. Mathematics. Equality with respect to the net number of reduced symbolic quantities on each side of an equation.